Sunday, November 18, 2007

Saturday Night





Well I haven't posted in a very long time, so I thought that I had better stay on the ball with the holidays coming up. Brittney and I have been living in our apartment for nearly six months now and our contract is coming up in May, and we aren't the happiest with Pleasant springs Apartments. So, we decided to take a drive out to Eagle Mountain and Saratoga Springs and look at some houses. They are significanlty cheaper out there becuase it is a new and undiscovered area. Anyway, that was a long process, but we found some nice homes that have potential. Afterward's we wash the car and went to a presentation about marriages for one of my classes at college. It was given by Stephen Covey. It was cool and I got to take a picture with Mr. Covey. Then Brittney took me out to eat at Red Lobster for their shrimp specials that they are having. It was really good to say the least.

No comments: