




It has been a while, but Brittney and I went to the Manti Pagenant in Utah. We went as a family one time with Carol and Doug Porter and it was pretty fun. I have fond memories of swimming in the motel that we stayed at and going to the pagenant. Brittney and I went the first year that we were married on our way down to Las Vegas. I like Manti, I do not know why, but the town is pretty cool when we go. They have this little burger place that stays open after the pageant ends around 11:30pm. We took luke and ate there. The burgers are way good. It rained on us this year so it got a little wet, but it was still fun.
1 comment:
I'm glad you guys had fun in Manti! Just one question... who are those weirdees sitting on your couch? :)
P.S. We finally started a blog! Mankanddebstewart.blogspot.com
Post a Comment