Tuesday, December 16, 2008

IDAHO ROOTS






Well I am publsihing this post in hopes to satisfy my sister-in-law's desire for winter weather that I hear about through her blog. She is longing for snow in the state of Nevada, Henderson to be exact, and I do not think that she will get here wish unfortunately. So, I thought these pictures might pacify her for a while until they can go up to their property or something. So here is what I woke up too. Now I too grew up in Nevada and didn't really experience any snow. However I was born in Idaho where they get plenty of snow, and I have been learning more about Darwin's theory or concept of "natural selection." I am sure my dad shoveled lots of snow growing up so I probably inherited some traits to help me get through. It only took about 35 minutes to shovel it this morning so Brittney could leave for work. But soon hoepfully I will follow suit of my sister Lori and be able to just park the cars in the garage. She has lived here longer than me and learned quicker than me. Ha Ha. Everyone enjoy. This is also our humble little tree that we got last night. We waited too long to get one this year so we decided to just get a little one. But it is really cool.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Joey I told you to get that garage door up and running before the snow came. Your tree looks great. How does Lily like it? The kitty andSophie can't seem to leave ours alone.

CB said...

I am so, so jealous. All day yesterday I waited (patiently, I might add) for the steady stream of rain to turn to snow but it never happened. We do have a "Winter Warning" in effect through tonight along with winter storms...I may just get my wish yet. Cannot wait to see you guys.

Jamie said...

i can't believe we were all home for christmas and didn't see each other!! what are you guys doing for new years?!? call us if you don't have plans :)