Wednesday, January 28, 2009

REBELUTION




Oh I know that it has been a week gone bye, but I hope all you all caught the Rebel game last week against the much loved BYU Cougars of Utah County. All round you saw a classic. You got to experience the breath-taking cross-overs and blow bys of Wink Adams on Lee Cummard and JT on their home floor! BYU fans up here whine every year about how UNLV has home court advantage in MWC tourny, but what can they say now. UNLV beat them on their home court in front of 20,000 fans. I had tickets to game but unfortunately couldn't attend due to my wifes illness. But it was exciting on TV! Good luck to the Rebels the rest of the way. MWC play is tuff this year.

2 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

Britt- I need another tummy shot!! Please, I am dying here.

Mandy Frehner said...

Hey, I hope your wife has been feeling better. I have been meaning to call you and check on everything. Also to tell you some news incase it hasn't made it to your grapevine yet…
Hope all is well - I'll call you tomorrow.