Thursday, January 29, 2009

Infant project






Brittney wanted the nursery painted and looking nice for the infant boy that his coming here real soon. Here is the progression. I cut some casing for a chair rail, nail it, caulked it, sanded it, and then painted it. Brittney helped with a lot. Thank ou for your help Brittney.

3 comments:

Chris and Shelly said...

It looks great. I want to see the final project with crib and all.

CB said...

It looks awesome!

Jaden and Stacy said...

Love the colors you picked! The room looks good! So I was thinking that you need to put some pictures of you on here so we can see how big you are getting now. I can't imagine you are really all that big since last time I saw you you were still tiny. As for me well I am HUGE! No really, huge! I want to see what I am suppose to look like, just normal. LOL! How is the pregnancy going? Are you still sleeping good at night or did that stop a long time ago? What is your due date again?