Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I want what you're having...




As you can see, Luke is attempting to try mommy's burrito. The doctor says he doesn't need to start solids until 6 months. Seriously? You're telling me the poor kid has to be teased with Mexican delicacies for another two months, only to come face to face with a bowl of rice cereal that looks exactly like barf? You can see what Luke thinks about that. If I wasn't so psycho possessive of my food, I might have given him some. No such luck though - everyone knows I don't share food well. My brothers and dad were like vultures around me while I ate growing up, always calling dibs on what I didn't finish and asking if I was "going to eat that". So, food has become very dear to me. Did you know they actually euthanize dogs in the pound for food aggression? I think it's wrong, because I can relate. Don't mess.


Luke had his 4 month appointment with the doc today. And he got shots, in his left thigh. Ugh. Shoot me now. Why is it so hard for me? After labor and delivery I thought nothing would ever phase me ever again. I was wrong. I had to sit in because Joey had a meeting and couldn't make it. I really don't want to talk about it any more.

So I've been thinking. I know, I know, I'm getting ahead of myself already, but I've been considering entering the world of active bloggers again. That means blogging more than 3 times a year. We take tons of pictures and have some really great stories, but they never quite make it upon here. I'm going to blog some more tomorrow after play group.

I'm working on a project, and I'm excited to share it and see what you think. It's in the works, but totally worth the wait. In the meantime, here are a few recent adorables of Treetop (within the last week.5), at his finest. Not the best pictures, but definitely the cutest Stook.



Snoozing on Grandma and Grandpa Byington's boat on Lake Mead.



Loving his new bumbo chair.




Hanging out with mommy.




At cousin Sawyer's birthday party at Boondock's.




Hanging out on the boat, deciding if he liked his swim.




Floating in the lake with Daddy.




Handsome for church.




Loving his duckie.




Eating his duckie.

As you can see, this chubby, toothless wonder is the love of our lives. He's also hungry. You know what that means. Moooo... it's time to take the cows to the barn!

4 comments:

Tami said...

He is soooo cute! I love his blue eyes and smile. I can't believe he getting so big. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Little treetop is getting so big! He's probably learned the whole "Wicked" soundtrack by now!

CB said...

Ah, he is so cute. I know, I say it all the time but he really is!!! :)

Lori said...

Glad to see you are blogging again! We love our nephew Luke, he is such a handsome little boy and so good natured.