Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Summer Memories

Well our family had a little dilemma. Brittney and I left our camera at my parents house and couldn't find it when it was time to come home. So all of our Thanksgiving photos could not be posted unfortunately. Plus, we are getting a cold front coming in from Canada later this week and are supposed to recieve snow for the next seven days starting next week. Therefore I think about summer. So here again is some more summer fun times!


Me and Sawyer were interested in this tiny tiny helicopter
Here is a picture of Luke, Sawyer, and me in front of the bomber.

Sawyer training to be a gunner


Lil Kel was up staying with us on Brittney's birthday after we got back with Manti so she came. I don't know if she like it as much. Is it me or does she look really young in this picture. I just saw her on Thanksgiving and I think she could pass for sixteen now! Crazy!



Here is Sawyer again.




No comments: