


I finally gave in to my wife's desires again. After much conflict and arguing my wife prevailed in the Christmas tree debate as to whether get a fake tree or a real tree. The pros and cons go on and on for both sides as you know. I just assumed buy a fake tree for less mess and hassle. My wife wasn't having any of it though. We had to have a real one for the smell. I even gave her the "killing tree" card. Those are perfectly good trees and then they get cut down. We purchased a small douglas fir. I cut my hand twice last night trying to stablize the thing, and then Brittney dropped it once and needles went everywhere. But she is happy and it did smell really good this morning when I woke up so I guess that it is worth it. So this is our tree undecorated. It was too late to decorate it last night so i will take another one of it decorated and post it. I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season so far. Some pictures of the "D" went up too. Oh and I had to stick one in their of my bird wife stuffing her face at Thanksgiving ha ha
1 comment:
Joey, I have to agree with you in the Christmas tree department. Fake ones are great..I drag mine all over the house until I am happy with it. And it always ends up right back in the same spot as the previous year...next year I hope to have at least 3 trees. My beautifully decorated theme tree (which this year the girls decorated and I then went behind them and redecorated), a kid tree in the family room (which will be the new and improved computer room) and then a Dolphins tree for the Man Room. However, I too, love the real tree smell...my fix for that..a reed diffuser with pine scented reeds. It lasts for 90 days. Love it. The reeds even have little pine cones on the ends. :) Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment