




All my wife does these days it seems like is sit in front of the tube and watch HGTV while I am at work. Her thoughts then translate into putting me to work on finding us a house so that she can decorate and spend more money on needless decor and shelving. Ha! Ha! just kidding Brittney, Gosh people probably read this and think I am such a horse's a** sometimes, but it is all in fun. Anyway, my wife works hard for us as well. But we did look at some more homes in a little town called Eagle Mountain. It is about 15 miles east of Pleasant Grove. It is very country to say the least. The nearest grocery store is about 9 miles away. That really appeals to me though for now. I don't know how I would feel about that when we start having children. I really liked the area though, because it is open and there is room to expand. The houses are really nice too for the money. They are good starter homes. We looked at a few models, one of the houses was exactly laid out the same as my aunt Judy and uncle Jimmy's house in Idaho. It was nice. We are just keeping our eyes peeled right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment