Saturday, January 26, 2008

The ABC's of Brittney



A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: The Joey, of course!
Cake or Pie: Not a huge fan of either one. Cheesecake?
D- Day of choice: Tuesday - because it's not Monday, but you still have the whole week to look forward to!
E- Essential Item: My IPod - pathetic, I know. I don't go anywhere without it. Pretty sue I'd be okay if my purse got stolen, as long as they didn't take the "pod".
F- Favorite Color: It changes from day-to-day. They say if you like green it's a sign of genius. I don't really like green. :)
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms.
H- Hometown: Henderson, Nevada.
I- Indulgence(s): The pet store, and fruit juice NOT from concentrate.
J- January or July: Definitely July. Hands down. Though I love a new year, there is nothing better than 120 degree weather and a cute new swimsuit!
K- Kids: Not yet...
L: Life is Incomplete Without: The family, dogs, and the most amazing laundry detergent.
M- Marriage Date: May 19th, 2007
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 1 sister, plus some (it's complicated.)
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges. I'm obsessed. I eat 3 a day.
P- Phobias or Fears: Sharks, jellyfish, anything in the water I can't see.
Q- Quote(s): "Joey, shape up!" "Joey, change your attitude!" and "Joey, do you want to get your butt busted?"
R- Reason To Smile: Because I had braces that my parents paid $4,000 for, and also teeth bleaching. They'd kill me if I didn't.
S- Season: Summer (although we already discussed this), because I love living in a swimsuit, I love tan lines and brown skin, I love that the sun doesn't go down until ten at night, I love cute wedge shoes that lace up your leg, I love getting away with wearing only chapstick and letting your hair "go", and I love the sun!
T- Touchy person, or not: I'm extremely physical. Never, ever do I like my "space". It's highly overrated.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I would love to write books someday.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I've actually talked it over with Joey several times, and I think we'll eventually try "mild" vegetarianism. For humane reasons, and for health reasons as well.
W- Worst Habit: picking at my split-ends. It drives my mom crazy. In church, she would hold my hair back the entire sacrament meeting.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've never had an ultrasound before, but I'm sure they're typically a little more exciting than x-rays, although those are fun too.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Cheese. In the block. Delish. I'm obsessed with dairy.
Z- Zodiac: Cancer (which can't be good. I've never liked the name.)



Please note my cute baby self. I found these pictures the other day. What happened, we'll never know!

3 comments:

CB said...

Very cute blog! I may have to steal the idea for my own..so glad to see a couple new posts from you guys..we miss ya!

Chris and Shelly said...

Joey! (and Brittney) but especially Joey! I haven't heard from you in a while. I tried to get everybody togethor over Christmas but failed miserably. Give me a call so we can catch up! 208-390-8356. Chris

Weston and Chelsea said...

Hey Britt! Joey left a lovely comment on my page today. Please let him know that I dont appreciate him never returning my calls or email about never getting taxes taken out of my check! I miss you guys!