Hi everyone! Sorry it's been so long since we've blogged! We've been busier than ever these last few months, if that's possible. So much has happened since January. I (Brittney) got a new job, I'll be graduating just next week, and we bought a brand new house! We are so excited - it's consumed our lives trying to find the right one for months now, and we finally did. Just in time, too - our apartment contract is up on May 31, 2008, and we close on May 9. As of then, we can move in - although it's going to be quite hectic for our little family with getting settled, moving, keeping up with the new jobs, an so on. Both of our jobs are in aquatics, and May is definitely the heart of our busy season. I'm not sure how it's going to work, but we couldn't be more thrilled. We HATED living in an apartment, and we feel so blessed to have the opportunity to buy a place of our own. I can't believe how much the Lord has blessed us.
Another reason I wrote this is to say that we probably won't be blogging much for a while with everything going on (finals, work, graduation, cleaning the apartment for move-outs, etc.), BUT there is a plus side to that! I'm going to have Joey design us a whole new blog with those hefty web design skills he's learned from all of those books that I bought him. Soon I'll have a link up on this blog that'll take you to our new one, which will be a little more tailored to us, the Byington family. So sit tight, I'll be posting tons of new pictures and little blurbs about all of the changes we're making. AND, I won't be in school. What else will I have to do with my time besides keep in touch with family and friends through our cute blog?
P.S. Although we make it impossible for you to keep up with us, we are in fact keeping up with YOU and reading your blogs everyday! :)
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey brittney! Congrats on graduation and the new home. I'd love to see some pics of it. Here's a tip with moving and furniture. Find some good deals on craigslist.org or KSL classifieds. They'll save you tons.
yay! So glad to finally see a new post and can't wait for a new and improved Byington blog! Lots of congrats on graduation and the new house..we miss you guys..the girls send big hugs!
Post a Comment