I hope that all my nephews and nieces appreciate this blog, becuase I sure know that Brittney loved it. She was able to witness it which just made her day. I have to admit it was really cool for me too. I think that one of my hobbies I guess you could say that I have developed is just watching animals in their natural habitat or in the wild. Even when I was a kid, I remember going on this quad ride with my dad and my grandpa when I was really young probably 4 or 5 up behind his house near the snake river. I do not remember much about the ride except my dad letting me try to steer and seeing lots of wildlife, like deer, elk and moose. I also always enjjoyed seeing Bighorn back home in Henderson behind my house and on the boat at the lake, and then even just recently when I went for a quad ride in Richfield with my family, we saw tons of wildlife. It is just the coolest. That what I seem to remember. Anyway, today Brittney and I decided to take a drive into Draper to look at some prices for small furniture pieces for the home, and they are building a new temple so we decided to drive by and see it. Well the temple in Draper is like right on the mountain and is near some dry mountain brush mixed with a golf course. As we were driving I saw what appeared to be 4 small puppies trying to cross the road with their mother. They all looked very timid, and at first
i though one of them had been hit by a car. So Brittney insisted that I turned around and checked it out. When we turned around we saw that it was a mother fox with four little cubs. And they were not trying to cross the road, they were just playing outside their den. Brittney exclaimed," Oh Can I get out and pet them." I was like, I don't think so these are wild animals, I am sure the mother fox would be ticked and might attack you. We parked and the mother fox left the den and went up the nearby hill and watched us as her cubs simply played it was so cool. The picture with the fox head by the brick is the mom fox watching us making sure we didn't get to close to her cubs. Enjoy the pictures. They were really cute
7 comments:
How cool! Not every day you see that!
Your house is a pad! Good for you guys! I can't wait to see it in person!
The new house looks awesome! And I'm with Brittney..I would have asked to pet the foxes too!
Ya, I almost peed my pants when I thought they were dogs. I thought it may have been Heavenly Father's graduation gift to me. I would've taken them all home with me, and raised them as my very own. But He did me one better and helped us stumble on a little fox den! I could hardly restrain myself. What can I say? I'm easily inspired.
too bad you didn't have a gun handy huh joe?
If the lord didn't want us to eat foxes, why did he make them out of meat?
nice house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool monkeys!!!!!
Post a Comment