Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Brittney thinks we are ready for the family animal????







Well Brittney is graduating tommorow or I guess I should say today since it is past midnight. I am really proud of her. She should be proud of herself too. She did a good job. It is raining here in Utah right now. I like the rain a lot. It reminds me of my days in Kentucky. Brittney thinks she needs a graduation present, and her present thinks should come in the form of a living organism i.e. new puppy dog. Well she isn't interested in having a chow chow (which is what I had when I was a little kid. His name was Jack and he was the best dog ever. Brittney wants a cocker! i don't want a cocker because simply stated they smell. I know two people besides myself that can vocuh for that too. (my father-in-law Kelli Clove, and my sister Mandy Frehner. The culprit dogs are known or where known as OJ who passed away and the other infamous "Albert the Great" Anyway, we really are not ready for a dog yet, so I pacifiy Brittney by looking at dogs at the pet store. I do have to admit though that some of the dogs are really cute. I prefer the turtles though. Anyway, I think that where are new house is we will need a four wheeler for some utility services. The house is on a hill and a quad would be good. I have been looking at some brand new chinese models. They are much cheaper, but I don't know about their quality i will have to research them more. So what should we get first a dog or four-wheeler? You folks decide. I will let you ride the quad, if you choose my choice whoever comes to our house. lol I will try and post some pictures of the house when I get some, and I don't have any yet unfortunately.

2 comments:

CB said...

Okay, so I may be cheating but I vote for both..but get a big dog..we had a cocker spaniel growing up and that dog was the biggest pain in the butt! If you get a big dog then it can run with you when you ride the quad and it serves as a great protector! Jarv and I both love Sisko to pieces and we have both said we will never NOT have a dog. So, my vote is split right down the middle! Remember..go big!

Mandy Frehner said...

Dominic also votes for both. I was showing him the pics and he said, "Dee Dee ride!" followed by, "doggie."