i think that I am can only post fie pictures at a time so I will add some more as I go. These are some pictures for the family back home that wanted to see the house before we move in. We went and looked at the house again yesterday with Brittney's parents. I was really excited when I went back out there again. It just hasn't hit me yet, that we will be able to live in this house. We still are waiting on the paperwork to go through so it isn't 100% sure, but hope you like the pictures. I tried to take as many as I could so that you could get a feel for it. My favorite part is the garage, it is pretty good size. The basement is a major plus for us down the road. I am really thankful that we were able to purchase this house. We good a good deal on it and the Lord really blessed us with this opportunity. With our whole apartment lease ending and the finding a house issue, everything seemed to fall into place with this situation. My sister up here help Brittney and I find the area, I am grateful for that too. Also all the support my family back home has given as well with mentoring and advice through the process. And my dad for making stay home one weekend so that I could find the job that I have now allowing Brittney and I to purchase it. Thanks for all your help family. hope you enjoy the pictures. Also, I love the scenery around it and I will have to have more advice from my brother, dad, and father-in-law on the purchase of a quad to get around up here ha! ha! maybe if i am really lucky. Brittney might have something to say about it, but maybe we will see ha! ha! enjoy the pictures
Saturday, April 26, 2008
A thankful new home
i think that I am can only post fie pictures at a time so I will add some more as I go. These are some pictures for the family back home that wanted to see the house before we move in. We went and looked at the house again yesterday with Brittney's parents. I was really excited when I went back out there again. It just hasn't hit me yet, that we will be able to live in this house. We still are waiting on the paperwork to go through so it isn't 100% sure, but hope you like the pictures. I tried to take as many as I could so that you could get a feel for it. My favorite part is the garage, it is pretty good size. The basement is a major plus for us down the road. I am really thankful that we were able to purchase this house. We good a good deal on it and the Lord really blessed us with this opportunity. With our whole apartment lease ending and the finding a house issue, everything seemed to fall into place with this situation. My sister up here help Brittney and I find the area, I am grateful for that too. Also all the support my family back home has given as well with mentoring and advice through the process. And my dad for making stay home one weekend so that I could find the job that I have now allowing Brittney and I to purchase it. Thanks for all your help family. hope you enjoy the pictures. Also, I love the scenery around it and I will have to have more advice from my brother, dad, and father-in-law on the purchase of a quad to get around up here ha! ha! maybe if i am really lucky. Brittney might have something to say about it, but maybe we will see ha! ha! enjoy the pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment