For my birthday we went to Typhoon Lagoon and rodes some rides at the water park. I wish everyone could have seen this wave pool that was at the park. It was amazing, the wave was so big you could actually ride and body surf the top portion. It also has a water slide roller coaster where you travel uphill. They were so cool, I have seen the ride on the travel channel. You guys should watch it when you get chance. Then of course we went to the Disney's Magic Kingdom. The castle here is bigger than the one in California. We also rode the ride called 'soarin'. It is this ride were you simulate flying on a paraglider. It was so fun, my dad would have loved the ride. Here are a few pictures, our trip is coming to end to quick.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Disney's Magic Kingdom
For my birthday we went to Typhoon Lagoon and rodes some rides at the water park. I wish everyone could have seen this wave pool that was at the park. It was amazing, the wave was so big you could actually ride and body surf the top portion. It also has a water slide roller coaster where you travel uphill. They were so cool, I have seen the ride on the travel channel. You guys should watch it when you get chance. Then of course we went to the Disney's Magic Kingdom. The castle here is bigger than the one in California. We also rode the ride called 'soarin'. It is this ride were you simulate flying on a paraglider. It was so fun, my dad would have loved the ride. Here are a few pictures, our trip is coming to end to quick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy birthday Brittney! Looks like you guys are having a blast in Diney World. I'm jealous. I'm sure you would be having much more fun helping to tote my kids around, dodging spit up and the like…just kidding, Get in some good vacations before you have kids!
happy birthday to you both!!
Post a Comment