
Today at church in priesthood we had a lesson on the restoration of the church. But before the teacher mentioned the lesson he showed some pictures of things that have become really big. He gave an example of the iPhone and how big it has become, but just started out as an idea, and Steve Jobs probably didn't have the vision that it would become what it is today. Anyway, he asked the class if anyone had ever been apart of something great that is like world known or really popular, Nobody really was. Then he gave an example of how he is a yearbook teacher and how great it is when he sees the kids' faces when they publish a book each year, and he feels like he is a part of something. So when I got home it made me think about some of the past things that I have been a part of that in my little world I think are great. Mostly older things. So these pictures are to memories of some good and great things. Unfortunely, I don't have any yearbook pictures of me working on the yearbook. The picture of the kids was the a picture of our last FHE together before the Steven's moved to Utah that is why some of the other GKs aren't in there. One is of me and one of my best friends Shaun M playing volleyball when we won a state championship (This particular picture was the regional final) and the other is of the "little" our dog that Brittney loves so much. I wish she stayed this small. All great things, that to me, I have been apart of.
5 comments:
Okay, he was a yearbook teacher! (That just got me all excited!) Does he at least work with the right company? (I know I'm a dork for caring about that kind of stuff!)
What school does he teach at? You know I taught at yearbook camp in Utah for a few years.
Love, love, love the pictures of your memories. I am glad that we got to experience many of those time together. Your a great little brother:)
im so glad you put that picture up of shaun, hope you don't mind me stealing it and putting it up on our blog :)
Ah Joey. Memories are a great thing huh? Like Mandy said, love that we share so many of the same ones! Jarv and I will always remember your volleyball games..especially your senior year. Makes me want to do my own Memories post! :)
we would love to come over to your house and see it! just let us know when. i think shaun told you i'm out of town for the next few weekends but after that we should get together!
we would love to come over to your house and see it! just let us know when. i think shaun told you i'm out of town for the next few weekends but after that we should get together!
Post a Comment