Thursday, June 26, 2008

DisneyWorld in Orlando




Brittney and I have been vacationing in Orlando this week. We are two days into it and it has been really fun. We went to the Epcot center yesterday and rode a few rides. Today we went to Disney's Animal Kingdom. It has been really rainy here today and yesterday. I like the rain it reminds me alot of Kentucky. Today we rode this roller coaster ride called Expedition Everest. It was really fun, it is similiar to the Materhorn at Disneyland, but it is alot better. We also went on this real Safari ride. We saw rhinos, giraffes, alligators, and hippos. I have posted some pictures of the trip so far. We have seen so many wildlife.

6 comments:

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

yay! i'm so glad to know you're alive and having fun! enjoy the rest of your trip! we need to get together soon!!

CB said...

Yay for Disney! Enjoy the rest of yuor trip!

Mandy Frehner said...

It's now officially your birthday. Let me be the first to say, Happy 24th birthday!
Hope you're having a blast in Orlando!

Russell Family said...

Hey Brittney! So I just joined the Blogger fun and saw your blog. I just wanted to say hi and say I'm so excited and happy to see you doing so good.