Well, I finally had enough of my yard picking, chipping, and grating the rocks and pebbles wonderful Prestige Homes left me when we bought the house. They really left a mess for us, but anyway, I was tired of trying to level the yard with a pick and shovel. I don't have a truck so I couldn't really rent a bobcat or kobata or anything. So, I decided I would level it for sod with some fresh dirt. It is so nice to look out and see all these weeds and rocks covered up with nice dark fill dirt. When I spread it out, it just looks amazing, I think. I can't wait til we get grass next week. It really makes our house look so much better! It is just so nice it is soft and level. We will keep you posted
Friday, October 24, 2008
Top soil and landscaping
Well, I finally had enough of my yard picking, chipping, and grating the rocks and pebbles wonderful Prestige Homes left me when we bought the house. They really left a mess for us, but anyway, I was tired of trying to level the yard with a pick and shovel. I don't have a truck so I couldn't really rent a bobcat or kobata or anything. So, I decided I would level it for sod with some fresh dirt. It is so nice to look out and see all these weeds and rocks covered up with nice dark fill dirt. When I spread it out, it just looks amazing, I think. I can't wait til we get grass next week. It really makes our house look so much better! It is just so nice it is soft and level. We will keep you posted
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel your pain Joe. Give me a call and I'll bring my shovel.
Post a Comment