Monday, October 13, 2008

THE Bump




I've had some requests for proof of our developing offspring. I'm huge - but still fitting into my cute jeans without an issue, so no complaints here (yet). Here "we" are at four months. I've only gained a pound since pregnancy, but you can see how I find that near impossible - look at that tummy! That wasn't there before, was it?! Anyway, please excuse the bad picture - I'd just woken from a long Sunday nap. More commentary to come later - for now, just a bump.

9 comments:

Jamie said...

you look beautiful!!

Monica McCoy said...

You crack me up. That bump really is just a bump. I was huge at 4 months! So when do you find out gender???

CB said...

Very cute "bump" pic!! Enjoy those long Sunday afternoon naps while you can! heehee

Chris and Shelly said...

Congrats on the bump. You seriously look adorable. You are going to be one of those cute pregos!

Jaden and Stacy said...

You still look tiny. I am 4 months too, but I don't look that little. But you always were tiny. How was the first trimester? were you sick at all? I hope not! Anyways you look good! COngrats!

Lanier Household Creations said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl I've ever seen! 1 pound...lucky! Sunday naps are the best....they're even better when you're pregnant!

Robert & Brittany said...

You are so cute! Only 1 pound! You are way better than me! haha!

Jamie said...

ahh! we dont check out blog that often! sorry we missed hanging out with you this weekend. we totally would have! we actually were talking to derek and rebecca this weekend about how we all need to get together. soon!

KolbyJanine said...

o how cute. shes still tiny and just as adorable! hope everything is going well for you guys!
Janine