I finished assembling our furniture set today after work. The entertainment center is nice. I like it because living room is pretty small and it is narrow, so it makes it feel better. The chairs got all assembled to for the table. It comes with six but we don't need them right now so I will put the other two up later this week or something. Brittney was feeling festive so we decorated the TV stand.
Friday, September 26, 2008
entertainment center
I finished assembling our furniture set today after work. The entertainment center is nice. I like it because living room is pretty small and it is narrow, so it makes it feel better. The chairs got all assembled to for the table. It comes with six but we don't need them right now so I will put the other two up later this week or something. Brittney was feeling festive so we decorated the TV stand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it! It looks very nice. And the decor is awesome, too!
I really like the EC. That's a nice little combo. I am picturing it in your cute house right now, looks good. A+ on the Halloween decor - very festive!
oh gosh! i totally wish you lived closer i would have to take you up on borrowing your sewing machine. right about now i would pay a lot for a machine. my desire to go to class now is a zero! anyway, hope you guys are doing well, we need to get together!!
Post a Comment