Tuesday, September 16, 2008

To all of those

Who are pregnant right now, who have ever been pregnant, or will become so someday. This one goes out to you. I'm home terribly sick today (My first official sick day EVER), and I can't stop thinking about baby. I love this song, and I listen to it over and over. I get that it's cheesy and pathetically sentimental, but that is completely acceptable at this point in my life. So there.

4 comments:

lqwakestud22 said...

this just might be the cheesiest song ever!!

Mandy Frehner said...

Very swwet. Sorry you're sick:( When do you find out the sex of the little one? It should be coming up soon…Feel better. Make sure Joey does all the house work for you. You shouldn't be working os hard in your condition! :)

Wubird said...

I feel for you Joey

No Kyros said...

I played that song backwards and now I can't be alone in the dark.