Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Louisville derby ribs




For those of you who may not know, I have an appreciation for cooking and like to do it. Sunday I cooked some ribs from my mission, with mashed potatoes & gravy and fresh green beans. These just aren't any regualr ribs though.

2-3lbs extra meaty rack of ribs
3/4 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup worchester sauce
1/2 white onion sliced
seasoning salt
pepper
smokehouse honey bar-b-que sauce or chipotle rasberry bar-b-que sauce
Kentuckians don't like the latter weird sauces.

3 comments:

Parley Byington said...

Hey, we just booked tickets on Southwest to come see you guys on Oct. 9th. We will be expecting some of those ribs. Dad says he also misses the great breakfasts you used to cook him. See you soon!

CB said...

Looks yummy...maybe you could send some back with Mom and Dad!! I am sure they would not turn out quite as well if I were to make them..they'd probably be burnt or something! :)

Lori said...

Easy on the Kentucky Bourbon sauce Brit!