Well I was tired of looking at my dirt pile in my front yard so I decided I'd better get in gear and get the sprinkler system and some sod in before snow fall. Oh by the way I also got the mailbox installed. Anyway, Earl helped me do it, because I wasn't sure where all the parts went. Luckily it is small yard so it didn't take too much time. I would have finished them and back filled everything for the sod, but school started this week so I go there after work and don't have much time. But this weekend we should be getting it all finished, and if everything goes right I will have a very nice lawn for spring.
Lily or "the little" as my wife calls her got a bath from me today. It was a good bath too, she (the dog) was pretty ticked needless to say. I scrubbed her with a tire scrubber! She didn't like that, but she eventually bowed out and took it. That huge rock is what I pinned her with so she couldn't move it on a string of course. It is actually ribbon from Brittney's craft junk. It worked great! Then she got dried. Those of you who don't know I have a history of kind of tormenting dogs. Not in any form of abusive way or anything of course, just playful ways. I used toss my friend Kole's dog around all the time. His name was BJ. He died while we were back East. So cleaning this dog was fun because I knew she didn't like it at all. But she can't get away. I just sprayed her the whole time and laughed, Then afterwards, I got the laser light pen out, and our dog actually chases it. I know you are probably thinking I thought only cats chase those. I did too, because I used them on my mission all the time in investigators homes, they thought it was so funny. Anyway, unfortunately my dog chases it outside. She isn't that smart. It is hard because growing up we had a really smart chow chow named Jack. But its okay I still am fond of my less intelligent dog now. She is pretty cute.
The brown house is up for sale across the street if anyone is looking to relocate we would love to know our neighbors if anyone is interested in living by the Byingtons!!
2 comments:
Joe, not only do you torment dogs, but you torment people! Remember when you put bubble gum in my hair in 11th grade? I know i deserved it, but still....
Looks like y'all have been busy. I just heard from Jarvus that y'all live in Eagle Mountain. We should do something sometime. Jaden and I just live in Draper. We have some friends that live in Eagle mountain too. What housing development do y'all live in? Y'all might be close, or even the same ward. I sure hope that you remember me so that this isn't weird. Anyways... it's good to see that y'all are doing so well.
Post a Comment