Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Festival Halloween



Well Brittney and I discussed about how when we get older and out of school that we hope we can be more festive and decorate for holidays alot. With school and work we don't seem to make time for things like that, but it is a goal of ours in a few years. Anyway, there is this house right by my work, and whoever lives theres goes all out for nearlt every holiday. I can't wait to see Christmas, becuase the house looked amzing for Valentine's Day, Easter, the 4th of July, and now Halloween. It is exciting. Anyway hope you like the picture. I wonder if they will decorate for Thanksgiving

2 comments:

CB said...

You have been tagged...go to my latest blog to see the rules.
And you have each been tagged seperately!

Mandy Frehner said...

Sweet picture. I love people that are crazy like that…It makes me wonder what they do with all that stuff in the off season.