I know that I just started this blog, but I thought I would post a picture that I am proud of. It is a picture that I took with my new camera that brittney bought for me on my birthday. It is a picture of a small pond up in the mountains of Sevier county Utah. It is a beautiful shot of Utah's amazing nature gems. Brittney had tons of fun riding with my brother and his family and my parents that weekend. My sister-in-law has some pictures too of the Rhino and quads in the rain. I decided to start a blog because my sister-in-law Corey had one for her family and it is really fun to look at. it helps stay in touch with family when you don't live close by.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Roughin it in Richfield
I know that I just started this blog, but I thought I would post a picture that I am proud of. It is a picture that I took with my new camera that brittney bought for me on my birthday. It is a picture of a small pond up in the mountains of Sevier county Utah. It is a beautiful shot of Utah's amazing nature gems. Brittney had tons of fun riding with my brother and his family and my parents that weekend. My sister-in-law has some pictures too of the Rhino and quads in the rain. I decided to start a blog because my sister-in-law Corey had one for her family and it is really fun to look at. it helps stay in touch with family when you don't live close by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay Joey! I am so glad you and Brittney have decided to blog! The picture is beautiful! Did you ever get the other ones I emailed you from that trip? I am going to link your blog to mine. love the picture of the first snow too. Awesome. :)
Post a Comment