Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Mrs. Byington's commentary

I know I'm lucky. I married Joey Byington, for crying out loud. But does he have to be so ridiculously dominant in proclaiming so? Please excuse my husband's tendency to want to remind me of that every day. Hence the title of our ENTIRE blog.

We don't live close to most of our family, and there are times when it's hard with our busy schedules to keep in touch with everyone we'd like to. We thought a blog might be a good idea, coonsidering this day in age we have mutimedia at our fingertips all the time. I can even blog in class! Not that I would...

We absolutely love living here in Utah. Don't we, Joey? It's getting really cold here. Not sure that I approve, though. Joey says the white snow means purity. On the contrary, I'm pretty sure hell is bitter cold, not flaming hot like in the old cliche. There is no need for the whole freezing over to take place. We're there, my friends.

We discovered our new favorite place ever. Barnes and Noble! I practically had to drag Joey into the store, and yet right away he was appreciating the smell of hard back goodness right along with me. At one point we went our seperate ways... for two hours! He's easy to find- usually indian-style by the books on republican politics or self-improvement. I, however, am more of a topic butterfly, floating from dog breed books to wedding magazines to creativenon-fiction. What a dream. I'm so glad we found an indoor activity to do this winter while we're waiting for the sun to come back out. I know we'll be waiting a while!

4 comments:

CB said...

Brittney, Brittney, Brittney. Welcome to the world of being married to a Byington-Boy! Their egos are quite healthy. :) JK
We sure do miss you guys but love that you have decided to blog! Lucky you for getting Joey into a bookstore...don't think Jarvus would find that as an approved indoor winter activity. But then again, we can still hang outside during the winter in Henderson! :)Stay warm! Come visit soon.

JTB said...

I can sum up our "egos" in two words (maybe more)....

Completely Warranted.

Absolutely True.

Monica McCoy said...

Britt...
I am so glad to see your blog, I found it through Shelly's. I hope the married life is going well for the two of you!!!
Much Love,
Monica
monicamccoy.blogspot.com

Wubird said...

Hey Joe and Brittney, nice blog but it will not be complete without some rap music on it. (50 cent, Eminem, Big Tymers, etc.)