Friday, October 26, 2007

Taylor Swift.......


Okay, let it be know that I am huge fan of Taylor Swift. For all you males though, do you blame me? If you don't know her check her out, becuase she is something. My wife needless to say is fairly jealous that I enjoy listening to her. She is a huge Carrie Underwood fan!! Brittney asked me if I would have dated Taylor if I had the chance to while we were dating? Gee. I wonder what I have to say!! ha ha, so anyway I didn't answer the question... in which she responded that's my answer ha! ha! I thought it was very funny, however even though I think Taylor is a high caliber woman, and that I had a son old enough to date her:) I love my petite wife more than anything and I would never trade her for Taylor Swift even if Taylor wanted too, hopefully she nevers sees me in person, becuase that might just end up a reality that I would have to deal with ha ha jk. I love you Brittney

2 comments:

CB said...

Okay Joey..I have to commend you on your choice of country music artists..I love Taylor Swift too. :) So does Heidi! She loves to sing "Teardrops on my Guitar." Check out Brad Paisley's new video for his song "Online" you'll find Miss Swift singing on stage with him. :)

Mandy Frehner said...

Dominc too loves your selection of music. I was showing him your blog and he totaly started grooving.