Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baby Update





Just reporting after a long day in labor and delivery, more so for Brittney that's for sure. Just wanted to update the baby was 21 inches long and 8 pounds 10 ounces. Brittney is in a lot of pain but doing well. The baby is doing good also, so far not much of a cryer and we still haven't decided on a a name. We are narrowing it done. THanks for all the prayers and support

9 comments:

CB said...

He is absolutely adorable!!! I am so happy for you both. Hope Brittney's recovery goes well (and fast). Can't wait to hear what name you decided on! We love you guys...give that cutie a big hug and kiss for me!!!

Jamie said...

congratulations guys!! brittney i hope you get feeling better fast! i think he looks just like joey!! haha

Mandy Frehner said...

So cute. I wish I was there right now holding him. Brittney - I hope you make a fast recovery! Joey - take lots of pictures and keep posting them!
Tell us all the name just the second you pick it out!

Keri said...

Wow, does he ever look like a Byington! Congratulations from your cousins in Idaho. We've been following your blog closely waiting for the news. He's very handsome!

CB said...

I think it is funny that a couple of the comments say he looks like Joey or the Byington side....Jarv and I both agreed that we thought he looked just like Brittney!! :)

KolbyJanine said...

CONGRATULATIONS. he is so cute. cant wait to hear the name

Lanier Household Creations said...

He is adorable! Congrats on your new addition to the family. =)

LasVegasSchank's said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you! He is adorable... can't wait to hear the name! Brit- Feel better soon!

Russell Family said...

Congrats guys! He is way cute! Brittney I hope you are feeling better. Take it easy and enjoy the time you have with your little one. I still can't believe mine is one. Congrats!