Friday, April 10, 2009

Good night everyone







Luke just wanted to tell everyone hello and good night. Sleep well. Luke Byington

9 comments:

CB said...

He is just too cute!! Hope you are all doing well and getting in some sleep of your own!!

Monica McCoy said...

Luke!! What an awesome name! It looks like everything is going well! Congrats Britt!

Robert & Brittany said...

Congratulations! Luke is so cute, I bet you are happy to be at home with him. I hope you guys are doing well and getting some sleep!!

Tami said...

He IS so cute! and I love the name Luke!

Mandy Frehner said...

Oh, he's soooo cute. I just want to come up there right this second and hold him! Don't let him get too big before I get to see him! Hope you both are doing well and getting lots of rest. Keep posting more pictures.

Parley Byington said...

We miss him already!! He looks so happy and content. Have a great Easter! See you soon! Keep posting pictures.

Russell Family said...

He is too cute!!! Congrats guys!

Natalie Kay said...

Luke! Cute name, where did it come from? I don't think I ever heard you say anything about Luke before, but it's darling! Congrats again on your cute baby!

The Marcons said...

What a hansom little man. I love the name you chose for him. I hope you're recovering well Brittany. Let me know if you need anything, I'd love an excuse to come and visit you.