Luke just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter, and to remember the Risen Lord today and this special occasion. Because the Savior overcame physical death everyone on earth will live again after this life.
And it came pass, as they were much preplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments:
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?
He is not here, but is risen........
2 comments:
Congrats Joe. He is so adorable! He looks like both of you.
So cute. That was just like Dominic…He was only a few days old on Easter too. Yeah, my camera has a timer, but I'm always trying to get my family to just cooperate and take a picture that I never end up in any. Which is okay right now because I feel so huge!
Brittney, however, looks really good. Can't wait to hold little Luke!
Post a Comment