Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Brian Head Trip

Earlier in the month of August Brittney and I were invited with my brother's family and my parents to spend a day with them in Brianhead UT. In the afternoon we took a ride on the Rhino's. My dad let me borrow his while him and mom took a nap back at the lodge. i haven't seen my brother's lot since was leveled for a foundation so we went up and saw it.

We stopped at Najavo Lake and had lunch. Sandwiches and soda, very pleasing!! Grandpa and Heidi decided to use the local chipmunks and rock tossing distractions.

I have always enjoyed taking pictures of water running in the wilderness. I just think it is cool!


Jarvus's family wanted to take a picture on that rock in the creek. Good times!



Brittney and Stookie taking a break in the shade at Mammoth Creek!





No comments: