i think this is in Fox woods apts. I dunno though!(yes, Joey. This is Foxwood.) I've had a "2" in every address I've been at for the last 6 places I've lived!)
Brittney's free-loading welfare dogs who have yet to pull their weight in anything, looking up for food. J/K(This is my parents' dog, Mandy, and our stinker, Lilly. Mom, Joey doesn't really mean it.)
Okay, can you believe this. Her co-workers (eh hum! Monty :) ) got her a birthday cake in June and celebrated before work. I guess it pays off to be dating the boss of the pool. Thanks Monty I am sure that made her day!(This is so embarassing! This cake was actually provided by my good friend Kathleen, and this was during a pool check. Just to clarify. And I did not date Monty.)
Brittney cleaning up all of her stuff. I do not know how she did it. When we go married she had so much stuff. Simply stated, I was baffled!(Not cleaning.)
Brittney playing her guitar in her apartment. Look at the 90's bangs. I can never get her to wear her hair like that anymore. I really like though.(This is actually in my brother Brandon's room on New Year's Eve, '06.)
I have been spending a lot of time trying to organize mine and Brittney's pictures on my new external hard drive. It is 1TB. I am really excited that we picked it up. It can store like 285,000 pictures and Brittney found a way good deal on it from her mom at Target or something. Anyway, while I was organizing and deleting files trying to clear my computer of all the photos so that it runs decent I came across some of these hilarious photos of my wife Brittney in her "Glory Days" at the Y. So enjoy!
(In case anyone was wondering, yes, Joey married me for my tan and big hair. Among other things, obviously. He also loves to look at my cheerleading pictures from high school and prod me for nostalgic stories about my "Glory Days". I love my husband!)
(In case anyone was wondering, yes, Joey married me for my tan and big hair. Among other things, obviously. He also loves to look at my cheerleading pictures from high school and prod me for nostalgic stories about my "Glory Days". I love my husband!)
3 comments:
You two are funny! I would kill Lonny putting any of that up! Good thing it was before digital pics!
Loved this post. Loved the comments from both of you. Hmmm...the boof hair days kinda reminds me of someone else...remember my own boof Joey?
Hahahaha! You 2 make me laugh. :) I especially loved the Monty post... good 'ole City of Henderson.
Post a Comment