At 5.5 months, our little guy is getting to be so much fun. As much as I love the itty-bitty newborn stage, I'm obsessed with Luke's blossoming personality and the little person he is becoming. I know I say this all the time, but he really is the happiest baby I've ever known, and I couldn't be more grateful for that. From day one, he has had Joey's easy-to-please nature and such a calm demeanor about him. Lately though, he's getting more of my cheerful, crazy side and loves to laugh. He is constantly laughing at Joey and sometimes me. We're still not sure who he looks like with the blue eyes and all, but we think he's darn cute. He's scooting around, but not crawling quite yet!
He's totally favoring Joey these days. Whenever Joey walks into the room, Luke just lights up. It's so fun to watch. He's still on full-feed and has a severe case of thunder thighs- so cute! I'm not sure what I did to be this guy's mama, but I sure feel blessed!

This is our son, getting into Mommy's makeup. Good thing they were all sealed.




2 comments:
So cute!
He's so cute!!! :)
Post a Comment