Thursday, September 3, 2009

summer events

He is a picture of "Big Kel" and "Lil Kel" and the cadilliac of four-wheelers the Polaris 500 HO!! With an extra cushioned seat for those long rides. I know I rode it and it really made a difference.
The day we were riding we had Karne my mother-in-law staying behind to watch Luke, but at nigth we decided that we would take a short ride with Luke on a trail to this waterfall not far from our trailer and campsite. We took him for a a little ride tucked in Brittney's shirt. He was asleep for most of it. And we only drove like 2mph becasue I was so nervous about him riding. But it was really fun. I think Luke liked it.

This was a waterfall coming out the side of the mountain up in on the top of Beaver. We were on the famous Pauite Trail. It was very pretty to see.







As the summer winds down, I will try and catch up on the all the pictures that we have taken but have failed to post. So the next few days I will go in review of what our summer was like. These pictures above are two events that took place. Sawyer's birthday 07.31.09 and a 4 wheeling trip up Beaver mountain with my in-laws. The picture above is Sawyer golfing at Boondocks with his firend. By about the 12th hole Sawyer and his friend were over it. They were very tired, and Sawyer had a good birthday.



No comments: